Use of the Premium Elite membership card constitutes acceptance of the conditions listed below.
1. All benefits will be valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
2. Cards are individual and non-transferable. Additional cards: spouse or associate cannot be used in the same dining period as the main cardholder.
3. Members are limited to the use of one card per table. The complimentary meal calculation is determined by dividing the total bill (excluding alcoholic/non alcoholic drinks) by the number of persons in the dining party. i.e when you dine with one other person 50% deduction, with 2 person 33 1/3% is deducted and so on.
4. (i) All lost or stolen cards should be reported to the Premium Elite Office at The London Hilton on Park Lane and a £20 charge will be made to issue a replacement.
(ii) All lost or stolen vouchers are non-replaceable.
5. Cards are not valid for room service, Trader Vic’s Boathouse Bar, Galvin @ Windows Roof Bar, Banquets and catering and any other ticket events held at the hotel.
6. The membership card may not be used on Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Easter Weekend, Fathers Day, 25th, 26th, & 31st December, plus 1st January or in conjunction with any promotional offers.
7. All discounts on accommodation and dining are subject to allocation availability and prior reservation is required.
8. Membership is by invitation only and acceptance is wholly at the discretion of Hilton International Hotels (UK) 2011.
9. The Hilton Elite Premium Card is not a credit card and it is only valid for use during the period indicated on it. The person named on the card is the only person who may use the card and is responsible for all costs incurred by its use.
10. Cancellations will be honoured within 14 days from date of purchase of membership; subject to all cards and membership material returned unused to the Hilton Premium Elite Office; 22 Park Lane; London W1K 1BE.
11. The card remains at all times the property of the London Hilton on Park Lane, which reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion and without notice to revoke your membership of Hilton Premium Elite and/or your right to use the card. In this event you will receive a proportionate refund for your membership fee. You must return your card to The London Hilton on Park Lane whenever so demanded.
12. The London Hilton on Park Lane reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, vary and/or in any way change at any time without notice, any facility or benefit previously offered or expressed as available to you. However The London Hilton on Park Lane will use its reasonable endeavours to notify you, but shall not have any liability to you or any third party arising out of change, variation or cancellation or if you are not notified of the change for any reason.
We use your personal information to provide you with services you request from Hilton Premium Elite. No personal details are passed to third parties.